Wang Insurance Agency, Inc. Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THE SITE. By continuing to use and access Wang Insurance Agency, Inc.’s (“Wang Insurance”) website, data, information, products, applications or services (collectively, “Services”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not accept or understand all of these terms, you are do not access or use this site.
1. Conditions of Service.You agree to use the Services solely for your own personal use and benefit or for that of your organization. You may not use this site or the Services for any commercial, financial or other similar purpose without the prior written consent of Wang Insurance. You further warrant that all information you provide about yourself or your organization is true and complete information. You agree to promptly notify Wang Insurance of any changes in the information provided about yourself or your organization or any other material changes that could impact your use of the Services. You agree: (i) to comply with applicable U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the transmission of any information obtained from the Services; (ii) not to use the Services for false, fraudulent or illegal purposes; (iii) not to use any device, software or similar technology that interferes or disrupts the operation of this site; and (iv) to comply with the authorized use of and entry into Wang Insurance’s systems and services.
2. Copyright and Trademark Notice.All material on this website, including design, text, images, logos, and content, are owned by Wang Insurance, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved by Wang Insurance. Content may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, downloaded or transferred in any form or by any means without Wang Insurance Agency, Inc.'s prior express written consent, and with attribution to Wang Insurance. For permission to reprint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your use of and access to this site does not grant you a license or any right to use any of the content. Modification of any content or materials displayed on Wang Insurance’s website or the use of any materials displayed for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of Wang Insurance and is prohibited.
3. Disclaimer.The materials on Wang Insurance's website are provided for general information purposes only. Wang Insurance makes no warranties, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information, products, services, and graphics contained in or referenced on our site, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wang Insurance does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations.Use of the services, content, and materials obtained through your use of the Services is at your own risk. In no event shall Wang Insurance or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wang Insurance's website, even if Wang Insurance or a Wang Insurance authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials.The materials appearing on Wang Insurance's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wang Insurance does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Wang Insurance may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Wang Insurance does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Consent for Advertising or Marketing Purposes.As consideration for use of the Services, you grant Wang Insurance a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license and right to publicly display, distribute, reproduce and use your name, photo, likeness, business affiliation or similar information throughout the world in any media solely as part of the features of the Services, including as part of Wang Insurance’s advertising or marketing.
7. Links.Wang Insurance has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wang Insurance of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. A.M. Best Ratings.The A.M. Best ratings for insurance companies change frequently. Contact Wang Insurance for the most current rating.
9. Modifications.Wang Insurance may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law.These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Revision Date: June 17, 2019