Do I need life insurance?
If you have a partner, a child, or someone depends on you for financial support, then it's a good decision to buy life insurance.
Life insurance benefits are paid in full in one lump sum to your beneficiaries when you die. Your beneficiaries can use the money to pay for funeral costs, pay for their education, pay off their mortgage, or cover their daily expenses.
How we're different
- We are licensed professionals. If you have health concerns or are unsure if you qualify, we have risk specialists to help choose the best company to fit your needs.
- Price lock guarantee. If you purchase term life, your rate is guaranteed for the term length that you have the policy.
- We partner with over 60+ carriers with high financial ratings, so we can find a company that's a good fit for you.
A few of our carriers
There are several options for life insurance, so the best way to start is to find out the best plan for you.
- Affordable protection for a set number of years
- Death benefit guaranteed for the term of your policy
- Premium remains level throughout (lowest premium vs. other types)
- Good for: low premiums, set number of years (i.e. enough to pay off mortgage, income replacement until child reaches age where he/she can make own income)
- Premium flexibility (but much higher premium than term)
- Lifetime term