Wang Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners Insurance Quote
Name *
Date of Birth *
Date of Birth
Gender *
Marital Status *
Property Info
Home Address *
Home Address
Check all that apply.
Check all that apply.
Additional Info

Whether you're at home or away, you want to make sure your home, liability, and personal belongings are protected.

What are you covered against?

In a standard homeowners policy (also known as an HO3), your home and belongings will generally be protected by:

  • Fire and lightning
  • Wind
  • Smoke
  • Explosions
  • Aircrafts
  • Vehicles
  • Smoke
  • Theft and vandalism
  • Falling objects
  • Dwelling

A standard homeowners policy will not cover against earthquakes or flood. Other exclusions can include mold, wear and tear, and vermin.

What's typically covered?

  • Dwelling – you want enough coverage to rebuild your home if it gets damaged after a covered loss (i.e. a fire or windstorm).
  • Other structures – this is usually a default % of the dwelling, covering a shed or carport.
  • Additional living expenses – this will help cover temporary living expenses if you need to relocate after a covered loss.
  • Personal property – covers your belongings, whether in your house, in your car, or on the go.
  • Liability – helps cover your legal liability if you are sued (i.e. someone trips in your driveway).
  • and more...

There are discounts available

  • Multi-policy discount (packaging with auto)
  • New buyer discount
  • Alarm discount

We can also help with secondary homes and seasonal homes.