Wang Insurance


What we offer


Personal Insurance


Home insurance

Whether you're at home or away, you want to make sure your home and personal belongings are protected. We can also help with secondary or seasonal homes.

Learn more >


Landlord protection insurance

As a landlord, you want dwelling fire insurance that’s tailored specifically to protect your residential rental property.

Learn more >

auto insurance

We compare auto insurance quotes from top providers for you. We then match you with the best car insurance company in your area based on your vehicle and needs.

Learn more >


earthquake insurance

Most home insurance policies do not cover earthquake. You'd need to get a separate earthquake policy.

Learn more >

umbrella insurance

Umbrella insurance offers additional insurance protection above your current auto and homeowners policies. It acts as lawsuit protection and provides peace of mind.

Learn more >


flood insurance

A standard homeowners or property insurance policy will not cover damage from floods. You will need a flood insurance policy to be covered.

Learn more >





Business Insurance



General liability can protect you from a variety of claims including bodily injury, property damage, and other losses that may occur as a result of your business operations.

Learn more >


Business owners insurance (also known as a business owners policy or BOP) provides general liability and property damage together in a bundled package policy.

Learn more >


Workers' compensation is a mandatory insurance required by law in California. If you have one or more employees, you will need to purchase this coverage. We can help you get covered.

Learn more >


COMmercial building insurance

If you've invested in commercial real estate, an office building, an apartment building, or a condo building (HOA), you want to make sure you are protected.

Learn more >


Whether you use a fleet of vans, delivery trucks, or just one car, we are able to customize a commercial auto policy for you by comparing rates with our carriers.

Learn more >

professional liability insurance

Professional liability, also called errors & omissions insurance (E&O) protects your business if you are sued for negligence while performing your services.

Learn more >





Health Insurance and Benefits



Get covered. You have the option of buying through Covered California–we have certified agents available, or off the exchange (direct to a carrier). We can help with either.


Picking a group health plan to offer your employees can be daunting. If you're setting up a plan for your employees or need help with your existing plan, we can step in with support


We offer dental insurance through a number of carriers, including Delta Dental, which has one of the largest networks in California. We can help get you covered.





Life Insurance



Buying life insurance helps protect those who rely on you financially if you're not around to take care them. Deliberating between term life, universal life, and whole life? Our licensed advisors are here to help.

Learn more >